UNITED COMMUNITY EXTREME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNITED COMMUNITY EXTREME

ZGassman12's GTA RolePlays

HomeLCPD Officer Information/Apply here to be a part of the LCPD  I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:17 pm

LCPD Officer Information/Apply here to be a part of the LCPD

Go down 
+2
xecuted
ZGassman12
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZGassman12
Admin
Admin
ZGassman12

Life Role Play Characters
Job: Mob Boss

LCPD Officer Information/Apply here to be a part of the LCPD  Empty
PostSubject: LCPD Officer Information/Apply here to be a part of the LCPD    LCPD Officer Information/Apply here to be a part of the LCPD  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Who works for the LCPD:
ZGassman12- Commissioner
xecuted- Chief
Horribility- Recruit
work call- Recruit
Toxic Barzini- Recruit
XxBanditBrozXD- Recruit

Ranks/Pay:

Recruit – ($350 per game). This is the lowest rank in the police force. Learn from your seniors.

Patrol Officer – ($400 per game). Make sure you don't see any crime on the streets, as you are patrolling.

Sergeant – ($450 per game). Responsible for making sure the recruits and patrol officers are doing their jobs.

Lieutenant – ($500 per game). Watching out for wanted criminals and is in charge of lower ranked officers.

Captain – ($525 per game). Helps the Lieutenants and oversees everyone below.

Chief – ($650 per game). The second in command of LCPD, and keeps track of everyone’s work and progress.

Commissioner – ($700 per game). The commissioner is the overall leader of LCPD. The commissioner keeps the city healthy, clean, and organized.

Rules to being a good officer:

1.) Stay active on the website. Meaning post and communicate on the forums.

2.) You must have a clean record to get accepted in LCPD

3.) You must abide by the fining law, posted on the Life Roleplay rules.

4.) You start out with a 9mm, shotgun, and an AR-15. Along with that, you get a tazer and handcuffs. DO NOT ABUSE THEM.

5.) No good cop bad cop. You are always a good cop. In the roleplay you must be hesitant to shoot people. You must only shoot at someone for self-defense, or protection of the people. Other shootings will get you kicked off the force. No matter how much that character is running away, do NOT shoot at him. You may however attempt to shoot out the tires of fleeing vehicles with your glock to slow down and capture a fleeing suspect.

6.) Listen to your superiors.

Apply to be a part of the LCPD:

-Your in-game character name:
-Your gamertag:
-Do you have a criminal record?
-Have you been a part of the LCPD before? If so, how many games? It can be from anywhere.
-Do you respect authority?
-Scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the greatest, how would you rank your activeness on these forums?
-Why do you want to be a part of the LCPD?
-Do you have a drivers' license?

Last edited by ZGassman12 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://newunitedcommunity.board-directory.net
xecuted
NOOB
NOOB

PostSubject: Re: LCPD Officer Information/Apply here to be a part of the LCPD    LCPD Officer Information/Apply here to be a part of the LCPD  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:12 am

Your in-game character name: brandon
-Your gamertag: xecuted
-Do you have a criminal record: nope
-Have you been a part of the LCPD before? If so, how many games? It can be from anywhere: Never
-Do you respect authority: yeah
-Scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the greatest, how would you rank your activeness on these forums: Just joined but so far 10
-Why do you want to be a part of the LCPD: Love stopping crime
-Do you have a drivers' license: I have my permit (in real life)

Back to top Go down
Horribility
NOOB
NOOB

PostSubject: Horribility Application   LCPD Officer Information/Apply here to be a part of the LCPD  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:34 am

-Your in-game character name: Joe Bob
-Your gamertag: Horribility
-Do you have a criminal record? Nope
-Have you been a part of the LCPD before? If so, how many games? It can be from anywhere. Never
-Do you respect authority? Yes.
-Scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the greatest, how would you rank your activeness on these forums? 10. rabbit
-Why do you want to be a part of the LCPD? Looks fun, im always up for zombies or RP.
-Do you have a drivers' license? Permit .
Back to top Go down
OmgDropShot
NOOB
NOOB

PostSubject: i want to be a police officer   LCPD Officer Information/Apply here to be a part of the LCPD  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:28 am

Your in-game character name: steven parks
-Your gamertag: work call
-Do you have a criminal record? Nope
-Have you been a part of the LCPD before? If so, how many games? It can be from anywhere. yes 6
-Do you respect authority? Yes.
-Scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the greatest, how would you rank your activeness on these forums? 8
-Why do you want to be a part of the LCPD? because i want to show thay i can be a trusted member of this society and its fun
-Do you have a drivers' license? i have a permit
Back to top Go down
toxicx_barzini
NOOB
NOOB
toxicx_barzini

PostSubject: apply   LCPD Officer Information/Apply here to be a part of the LCPD  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:10 pm

-Your in-game character name:Macho Rodriguez
-Your gamertag:Toxic Barzini
-Do you have a criminal record? No always play LCPD
-Have you been a part of the LCPD before? If so, how many games? It can be from anywhere?10 games plus
-Do you respect authority? Yes am homland sercurity in real life
-Scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the greatest, how would you rank your activeness on these forums? as a LCPD i will be a 10
-Why do you want to be a part of the LCPD? I always play as acop and since its the closet thing to my job in real life i thought it good
-Do you have a drivers' license?. will buy as soon as i join game

Back to top Go down
http://barzinicrimefamily.weebly.com                    toxicxga
seanband
NOOB
NOOB

PostSubject: Re: LCPD Officer Information/Apply here to be a part of the LCPD    LCPD Officer Information/Apply here to be a part of the LCPD  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:57 pm

-Your gamertag:XxBanditBrozXD
-Do you have a criminal record?No
-Have you been a part of the LCPD before? If so, how many games? It can be from anywhere.No
-Do you respect authority?Yes
-Scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the greatest, how would you rank your activeness on these forums?10
-Why do you want to be a part of the LCPD? Sounds Fustraiton
-Do you have a drivers' license?Yes

Last edited by ZG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LCPD Officer Information/Apply here to be a part of the LCPD    LCPD Officer Information/Apply here to be a part of the LCPD  Empty

Back to top Go down

LCPD Officer Information/Apply here to be a part of the LCPD
Page 1 of 1